About Wright Build Ltd
Wright Build was founded in 1978 and is part of the John Turner Construction Group, a North West based company, which has been established since 1907. For further information about the John Turner Construction Group, please click here
Wright Build’s core business is planned and reactive maintenance for both the public and private sector.
Operating from our base in Greater Manchester we have the ability to serve clients throughout the North West on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis.
We employ our own skilled direct labour and embrace the very best innovative methods which mean we can, with confidence, offer our customers:
- The delivery of a timely response
- The ability to meet their deadlines
- The delivery of a quality solution
- The ability to meet clients’ satisfaction without compromising objectives
- A tidy workplace on customer sites
These service values held by Wright Build, together with our KPI monitoring system, account for our consistently high standards and the repeat business which results from established relationships with clients.
We operate to the highest standards of health and safety.
Our extensive client list includes:
- City West Works Ltd
- Salford City Council
- Irwell Valley Housing Association
- Adactus Housing Association
- Bolton Metropolitan Council
- Trafford Housing Trust
- North West Consortium of NHS Trusts
- First Choice Homes Oldham
- The Co-operative Funeralcare
- Salford City College
- Procure Plus
- Bury Council
- Wyre Council
- Ribble Valley Homes
- Oldham Council
- Fujitsu Tele Communications Europe Ltd
For further information please contact us on 01942 883312 or go to our Contact Page on this Website.